A salad that is filling and dynamic.
- 2 Organic Free Range Egg
- 2 Pieces of Whole Grain Bread
- 1/2 a package of Organic Kale
- 1/2 of an Organic Lemon or Lemon Juice
- 1/4 of an Organic Red Onion
- 1/4 a package of Organic Brown Mushrooms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Slice and dice all the vegetables. Except the kale.
- Place all your vegetables, excluding the kale, into a pan with extra virgin olive oil that has been set on a medium heat.
- Sautee your veggies with more extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper for about 5-10 minutes.
- Toast the whole wheat bread.
- Massage your kale with lemon juice.
- Add kale to bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on the bread. Add salt for extra flavor.
- Add veggies and toast.
- Cook two eggs in the same pan to your liking.
- Plate your eggs on top of your salad.
A truly delightful meal that takes under 15 minutes to make! Are you a fan? Let me know!