All your food should be wild and tasty!
- 2 Organic Free Range Egg
- 1 cup of Wild Rice
- 1/4 of an Organic Cauliflower
- 1/2 an Organic Potato
- 1/2 a package of Organic Brown Mushrooms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Place 1 cup of rice into rice cooker or pan with 2 cups of water. Add a teaspoon of salt for more flavor. This will take a little bit of time, so you can prep while you wait for the rice.
- Slice and dice all the vegetables.
- When rice is almost done, place all your vegetables, into a pan with extra virgin olive oil that has been set on a high heat.
- Sauté your veggies with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and more extra virgin olive oil for about 10-12 minutes, slowly bringing the heat down as you cook.
- Cook two eggs in the same pan to your liking. For this recipe I use scramble eggs.
- Place everything into a bowl.
- Add a little more salt and pepper.
A truly delightful meal that takes under 15 minutes to make! Are you a fan? Let me know!