Yes, pasta because everyone should be able to enjoy all foods. Just in moderation.
- 1/2 a box of Perciatelli
- 1 Vegan Sausage
- 1/2 of an Organic Tomato
- 1/2 a container of Organic Mushrooms
- 1/2 of an Organic Avocado
- 1/4 of an Organic Broccoli Stalk
- 1/4 of an Organic Cauliflower Stalk
- 1/4 of an Organic Yellow Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Red Chili Flakes
- Set a pot of water to boil. Add salt to boil the water faster.
- When water has boiled add your pasta.
- Let cook.
- While pasta is cooking, dice all your vegetables.
- Slice your vegan sausage.
- Heat a wok with olive oil on high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, red chili flakes, and all veggies to the wok, and bring down the heat to medium.
- Let veggies cook for about 10-12 minutes, stirring them occasionally.
- Add your vegan sausage, and continue to cook everything for about 5 minutes.
- Add your pasta to wok, more olive oil, and avocado to wok and let everything cook together for 2-5 minutes.
- Place everything into a bowl.
- Top with a little more salt and pepper.
A delciious vegan treat! Are you a fan? Let me know!