Firm tofu, meaty mushrooms and beefy brussel sprouts mixed into a delicious pasta. It's my version of an Italian veggie pasta.
- 1/2 Package of Firm Organic Tofu
- 1/2 Package of White Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 Package of Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 Package of Penne Rigate Pasta
- 1/4 of a Red Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Rosemary
- Pink Himalayin Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Boil water.
- While waiting for water to boil, wash all veggies in a strainer.
- Half all the vegetables.
- Dice tofu.
- Once water is boiled, place brussel sprouts into pot and blanch for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a strainer, remove brussel sprouts from pot and let sit.
- Add pasta to boil water, and cook to desired firmness.
- Add olive oil to a pan and bring temperature to a high heat.
- Add all the vegetables to pan and bring heat slightly down.
- Add tofu to pan 3-5 minutes after vegetables.
- Let vegetables cook with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic powder on a simmer for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add pasta to pan and cook all contents together for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add all contents into a bowl.
And there you have another healthy, nutritious and delicious meal. Are you a fan? Let me know what you think!