A vegetarian delight for any time of the day.
- 2 Organic Free Range Egg
- 1 Piece of Whole Grain Bread
- 1/4 of an Organic Red Pepper
- 1/4 of an Organic Red Onion
- 1/4 of an Organic Zucchini
- 1/4 of a package of Organic Mushrooms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Dice all your vegetables.
- Put all your vegetables into a skillet with extra virgin olive oil that has been set on a medium heat.
- Sautee your veggies with more extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toast your piece of whole wheat bread.
- Plate your veggies and toast.
- Cook your two eggs in the same skillet to your liking.
- Plate your eggs on top of your toast and cut in half.
A truly healthy and super quick snack that takes under 10 minutes to make, and tastes delicious.
A quick, easy and flavorful side or snack. Celery, carrots and peppers are easy staples to keep in your home, and can be prepared in a variety of ways, or simply eaten raw. I love eating these things on their own, but sometimes you want to bump up the flavor, and I've found Pure Sesame Oil is an awesome option to do this.
Grocery shopping can be super easy. You just have to know what to buy, where to avoid, and when to pick your battles.